What pleases God in worship?
As Dr. Robert Godfrey observes, the question of what pleases God in worship comes with special urgency in our time because we have seen changes in worship forms in the Protestant churches than any other period since the 16th Century. What is most tragic is that the results – many congregations have experienced serious conflicts over worship. Churches have split and individuals have moved from church to church, most of the time, over the different views on worship.
- What music should we use?
- So what style of music should we use?
- Should we dance to the music?
- How best can we use music to pass on our convictions?
- How can we make scriptures the most ‘singable’?
- What kind of instruments should we play (if any)